Friday, February 22, 2008

reving up for restaurant week!

Very exciting time for Chicago restaurateurs and foodies...first ever Restaurant Week!
In preparation for the big event, I got a massage from Amber Spa. Did I really need a massage? Not really, but It only cost me $47.50 on Goldstar plus a $15 tip (the swedish massage usually costs $80 for the full hour, so you ought to tip for the full amount, not the discounted). Anyway, this tiny woman came in and really kneaded through my kinks and sore spots. HEAVEN. I'm ready for my week of gluttony.

My line up:

Sushi Samba on Saturday
Aigre Doux on Sunday
Sweets and Savories on Monday
One Sixty Blue on Wednesday

All restaurants that I've already been to but because they're my favorite spots and I can't eat there regularly on my meager income, this is the best time to play catch up!

No comments: